dezembro 25, 2015

This is gonna go bad

He hated mosquitoes, she was depressed.
He was worried about his body, she had anxiety.
He had traumas from old relationships, she was bipolar.
He shared his fears, she had a panick attack.
He felt like crying telling his deepest pain, she saw things that weren't really there.
He said they could be crazy together but for her it was so much harder that that
Not as simple as that
Not so simple as his share.

He said
"I love you, no matter what"
She felt like fading away
He said
"believe me when I say it"
She locked herself inside those walls
He told her
One million times
I love you.
I miss you.
I want you here.
She looked sad.
She couldn't believe it.

The world told her some time ago
"you're not enough"
She thought so too.
When he comes home to her
She won't believe it's real.

He said he'd be there
At every moment
At every second
At every relapse.
He was the first time
The second too, maybe even the third or forth
But not forever
But not for long.

He didn't make an empty promise
It just ain't easy
Nobody can deal with that much trouble
Everytime she cries
Everytime she shuts off
Everytime she yells insults
Just because he said all the thing he meant to.

She will fade away
She will melt around
All over you
All over us
She can't make this ok
She's too fucked up inside
And you can't handle it
Nobody can

Oh honey
This will be so bad for us,
Isn't it?